Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Review "The Art of Being Feminine"

This is the start of my jouney into the blogging world, and I hope that you'll continue to join me in my quest for knowledge to share.

I've been snooping around blogger to see what other people are blogging about when I came across a site so loaded with information that I couldn't stop looking. The blog is "The Art of Being Feminine"



I never thought that my first blog post would be on something other than my passion for bellydance or my involvement & career in wellness and massage.



Sometimes you just stumble onto something so pristine it just makes sense & "clicks" with you. THE ART OF BEING FEMININE is a guide to being & mastering the art of being a lady. Much of the refinement & grace that was once so prevalent before our post industrial society has been lost as women strived for more & more equality. Don't get me wrong, I love all the rights I have now in my era as a woman. What I find to be missing is the more subtle qualities. The ease of which a "classy" woman presents herself.



Think of it as an online charm school. The old values that have slipped away from our grasp as we came to compete & live in our modern world. There are many topics that are relevant to what so many women are left desiring, but not knowing how to aquire. The author has developed ebooks & courses to bring this art of being a woman and empowering our feminine. I think you will find the discussions lively & helpful. There are many good comments & reviews. Have a look for yourself.

https://paydotcom.com/r/56061/BellydanceNV/23959901/

No comments:

Post a Comment